We are currently offering outdoor seating, indoor seating and tent seating.
We take your safety and our staff’s very seriously. As mandated by the state of Connecticut we all must adhere to these rules.
- Social distancing. Maintain six foot distance.
- Wear a face mask when not at your table. This includes standing in line and going to and from the bathrooms.
- Stay at least six feet from the party in front of you in line. To help, the spacing is clearly marked.
- The tables are set at least six feet apart. Do not move them and do not combine tables.
- Each table has a shell. Green shell = Ready to sit and sanitized. Red shell = Not yet ready, do not sit.
- If we reach capacity you will be given the option to take your order to go or wait in your car for a table.
Here is how we are preparing for your return to Abbott’s:
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and gloves.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for your use.
- Frequent cleaning of high touch areas, including door knobs, railings, bathrooms etc.
- Our service ware is all single use. We will not be offering free refills on soda at this time.
- Please follow the traffic flow signs.
All our staff is versed in COVID-19 training and sanitation. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.